With a range of skills across product/web development and delivery I can help existing teams to deliver on their objectives, or undertake discrete pieces of work on behalf of your organisation.
Here are just some of the services I offer:
- User research design and development
- An introduction to User Centred Design
- Digital strategy development
- Business analysis and service mapping, understanding your processes and constraints in order to spot opportunities for improvement
- Product vision, OKRs, success measures and prioritisation
I can also work with your employees to transfer skills and equip them with what they need to undertake the work themselves.
I’m adept at solving complex problems, having worked across government in a variety of roles, while my previous experience in advertising and interests make me well placed to think creatively and ambitiously about ways to solve your most pressing issues.
In 2019 I was included in a publication of women influencing design for social good, published by Audree Fletcher and launched by the Design Council.
You can find out more about the publication, and purchase it here.
Something else you need?
See something here you’d like to know more about? Want me to speak at your upcoming event? Or commission a trained facilitator to support conferences/unconferences and more?
Just get in touch.
Oh, and if you’re a charity, trust or CIC be sure to ask about my reduced rates.